We established a returnee / contact person telephone consultation center to respond to those who are suspected to have come into contact with returnees or those who have the new coronavirus.
If you fall into any of the following, please contact us.
(1) There is a close history of contact with a person presenting fever or respiratory symptoms who has been confirmed to be a new type of coronavirus infection.
(2) He had a fever of 37.5 degrees or higher and respiratory symptoms, and had traveled or resided in the target area (Hubei, China) within 14 days before the onset.
(3) Patients who have a fever of 37.5 degrees or higher and respiratory symptoms, and have a history of close contact with those who have traveled or resided in the target area (Hubei Province, China) within 14 days before the onset.
1 Reception hours from 8:30 am to 5:15 pm (weekdays)
2 telephone number 03-3602-1376
3. Other weekday nights, Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays will be consulted at the "Returnees and Contacts Telephone Consultation Center" established in Tokyo from Friday, February 7th.
(1) Phone number 03-5320-4592
(2) Reception hours: weekday night from 5:00 pm to 9:00 am the following day, open 24 hours on Saturdays, Sundays and holidays
[Contact] Katsushika City Public Health Center Health Prevention Section 03-3602-1238