Here are how to operate each command.
Move pages (Common to web and apps)
You can move one page to the left or to the right.
You can move the first page or the last.
Slider bar (Common to web and apps)
Drag the page.
Automatic turning (web only)
Automatically moves the page.
- Press once to start the slide show and press again to stop.
Enter the page number and press Enter to move to the specified page.
Zoom (web only)
Zoom to 200%, 400%, and 800% from the original size.
Zoom and show the minified page to the size before scaling.
Automatic adjustment Displays the page to fit the window size.
- 200% Expand the page to 200%.
- 400% Expand the page to 400%.
- 800% Expand the page to 800%.
Table of Contents (Common to web and apps)
Click or tap to shrink the page and display the preview. Click or tap an item and move to the appropriate page.
Thumbnail (Common to web and apps)
Click or tap to shrink the page and dispay the preview. Click or tap a thumbnail image to move to the appropriate page.
Bookmarks (Common to web and apps)
Click or tap to display a list of registered bookmarks.
- Tap the bookmark icon.
- Select the page (right or left) you want to bookmark.
- Tap Edit button (In case of deletion).
- Select bookmark that you want to delete.
- Select and tap the Delete button.
- Confirmation screen.
Search (Common to web and apps)
Input the search keyword, it lists the pages containing keywords. Click or tap an item and move to the appropriate page.
- Tap the search icon.
- Enter the word you want to search.
- Can choose OR search or AND search.
- Tap Search when you finish typing.
Notes (Common to web and apps)
You can tap anywhere inside the page to put notes. You can enter comments on the attached note.
- Tap screen once and tap the memo.
- Select the color of the note and tap the screen once.
- Tap here to show through the band of the second or subsequent memo.
- You can erase the memo.
Pen (Common to web and apps)
Drag anywhere in the page to write straight line or curve.
- Tap screen once and tap the pen.
- Tap here to draw a curve.
- Tap here to draw a straight line.
- Tap here to change the pen thickness.
- Tap here to change the pen color.
- Tap here to get something like a marker that draws a line with an aqueous pen.
- Tap here to erase the piece you want to.
- Tap here to erase everything you draw.
PDF (Common to web and apps)
You can download a PDF of a catalog.
Full screen (web only)
You can display it on the full screen.
Flick (Apps Only)
Flick the screen to move the page.
Pinch out Pinch in (Apps Only)
It is the operation to spread two fingers (pinch out) or shrink (pinch in). Pinch out the screen, pinch in, to zoom.